Rehmannia glutinosa, cornus fruit, Chinese dioscorea, alisma, Poria cocos., moutan, gyeji, jeongjebuja
For those who are prone to fatigue and have cold extremities or reduced amount of urine or a sense of thirst with the following symptoms (lower back pain, numbness, reduced vision (seniors), itchiness, dysuria, frequent urination, edema)
1. ‘Stretch-hwan,’ which is an oriental medicine described in Gumgweyoryak, a classical Chinese book, and the traditional Korean medicine book, Donguibogam, is a purely herbal drug that boosts the kidney qi (function of the kidney). In Oriental medicine, kidney (‘sin’) encompasses the kidneys, adrenal glands, bladder and reproductive system.
- Fatigue, weariness and the sensation of lacking strength from waist down
- Cold hands and feet with a sense of coldness
- Frequent visit to the toilet at night due to hyperuresis and pollakisuria, or in contrast, reduced amount of urine.
- Dysuria and difficulty in urination with a sense of residual urine
- Weakened vision
- Dry mouth
The above symptoms frequently appear in middle-aged adults.
Company: Hanpoong Pharm. Co Ltd,. / CEO: JO, INSIK / Phone: 82-2-6909-5100 FAX : 82-2-583-8584
Address: 100 Hyoryeong-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul (Bangbae-dong)
Copyrightⓒ HANPOONG PHARM & FOODS Co, Ltd,. All rights reserved.